Apparently there’s a little game of tag going around on the internet and I’ve been tagged by my friend, Cheryl, to list 6 random things about myself. Here goes…
- I am a certified pet dog trainer.
- I was a bald little kid! I was blonde and it was very short until it started growing when I was about two. My family still makes fun of me for it pretty much every Holiday. It didn’t help that I would wear a nightgown on my head and pretend it was my long hair like my cousins had.
- I can’t spell. I mean I’m really really really bad at it!
- My two Bernese Mountain dogs (total combined weight of 190lbs) sleep in bed with my husband and I. Yeah…we need a king size bed.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for over half of my life.
- I went to an art school but majored in Art Direction, not Photography!
And I’m suppose to tag six more bloggers:
4. Dana Hayes